TRUCK MOUNT CARPET. ROGER OATES CARPET. CARPET TACK STRIP CONCRETE
Truck Mount Carpet
- (Truck Mounted) Steam carpet cleaning equipment which is mounted in a vehicle. Usually only the cleaning head and hoses are taken onto the premise to be cleaned.
- Predominantly used for carpet cleaning, this is a high powered water extractor and pressure washer with a fresh water tank and a dirty water (recovery) tank all located in the van.
- A thick or soft expanse or layer of something
- A floor or stair covering made from thick woven fabric, typically shaped to fit a particular room
- A large rug, typically an oriental one
- rug: floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- form a carpet-like cover (over)
The arm can rotate 360 degree and be locked virtually in any position desired. Vertical height could adjusts from 15~20" of total height. Features below: · Universal! Fits all laptop computers · Totally adjustable floor base plate (to any angle) · Telescoping base adjustment · Laptop could be tilted to any position. · Black power paint finish · Material is Aircraft steel machined · Removable from vehicle by taking off 1 screw · Weight capacity: 12 lbs · Easy Installation(15 minutes only) · Hardware is included
The True Clean truck mount van
This is a 1995 'truck-mount' steam cleaning machine from Butler. It's what's called a 'power drive' system which actually uses the van's v-8 engine to run the carpet cleaning machine. This makes for hot steam and a very high-thrust vacuum.
Another photo of the truck mounted sheller in McHenry County. photo belongs to the McHenry County Vintage Car Gazzette.
what is hand tufted rug
3 round rug
leopard skin carpet
outdoor grass carpet
carpet to hardwood transition
world rug gallery